Benefits of Compression
Graduated Compression - Why Legs Love It!
Graduated compression energizes your legs every day! All of our socks and hosiery feature compression that gradually decreases up the leg to support blood flow upward toward your heart. Improving circulation can help prevent varicose veins, spider veins, and swelling, plus keep energy in every step you take all day long.
How to Wear
Putting On and Taking Off
Compression garments are manufactured differently than traditional hosiery and socks. They are designed to be tightest at the ankle and decrease in compression going up the leg to promote upward blood flow.
Why INSIGNIA BY SIGVARIS
Our objective is to produce the best compression garments in the world to enhance our customers’ health and quality of life. We are dedicated to helping legs look and feel their best. Using premium yarns, we’ve spun ourselves into the worldwide leader in graduated compression socks and hosiery by embracing our core beliefs of QUALITY, COMFORT, FIT, and INNOVATION.
- QUALITY — Our products are trusted by physicians, clinicians, patients, and athletes worldwide. SIGVARIS maintains rigorous quality standards from our premium to economy lines.
- Guaranteed color fastness.
- Graduated compression effect lasts for six months when worn daily or more than 100 washing cycles.
- COMFORT — By offering the most comfortable textile fibers available around the world, our products are clinically proven to help legs feel their best.
- Increased comfort of double-covered yarn.
- FIT — Our products are designed to fit comfortably while offering therapeutic results.
The SIGVARIS Guarantee
We guarantee the compression levels in all our products. All products pass rigorous internal and external laboratory testing to ensure accurate compression levels. We guarantee the compression level of all of our products as stated on the box. This compression level is guaranteed to last for at least six months.